sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Snorquel in Yal ku Bay.







Snorquel in Akumal Bay.

Snorquel is great activity, to practicing doesn´t matter if weather is cloudy, rainy or
sunny any day is good to do this relaxing activity, explore underwater world.
But before is necessary is necessary to take precautions and consider have the right equipment to snorquel like fins, mask and snorquel
this is a tube to breathe underwater and rashguard  Top and can enjoyed by almost anyone
just need love the salt water and swimming.

I still remember my first time I was afraid because is amazing see a lot of things
under water this world is amazing, always I thought neither Walt Disney never imagined this submarine world, extraordinary adventure aquatic is wonderful experience to snorquel sincerely never  knows what find when explore underwater world exist a probabilities to find an jellyfish,  the experts recommendation is never touch  that, because  burning the skin is painful the same to tropical fishes, another recommendation is no wear things brilliant because the barracuda attacks to fishes with brilliant squama should confuse it their senses surely,
I don't know what will happen many thoughts coming, bad and others nice but I get
encourage to take a dare and keep on ahead.
I had never been  in front  tropical fishes of many different colors, for example   there was a blue fish I put attention in his color electric blue shiny like neon light,  is like if  has a  plug electrical inside.  very exciting see the little families of fishes around me,  always one of them close to you curiously investigate what happen other fishes enjoy bite the skin  is  a  strange sensation,  suddenly all around is  quite and can hear the air bubbles exploits and is amazing I recommended to do.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario